Thursday, August 9, 2012

Oh love that will not let me go!

Lately I feel like my life is a lot like when the house in the wizard of oz gets scooped up-a crazy whirlwind-and I can't figure out how to settle on the ground and feel "home." But among all the crazy emotions, the pain, the tears, there is a love that will not let me go.

I wish I could believe it fully beyond a shadow of a doubt but lately my belief feels a lot like believing in a fairytale-I can't quite see how it all comes together yet.

But!

Oh a glorious "but"-the One who does know how all the pieces will eventually fall into place, the One who is my true home, the One who holds me even when I cannot feel His arms, loves me with a love that will not let go.

To choose one thing to cherish above all others about my Savior is impossible-but right now in the midst of all my fears, pain, failure, confusion, doubt, shame, and sadness, this one truth about Him brings me the most comfort-He loves me with a love that will not let go.


No comments:

Post a Comment